22B-Z Series Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotors
- Brushless motor for high torque, smaller size, and no maintenance.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings on output shaft for Increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and wide hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.