8000-12 , Cycletrol Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Graham Transmissions' permanent magnet DC motors are optimized for rapid cycling use with Cycletrol Series DC controls. All motors are in-stock for prompt delivery.
- Designed to industry-standard NEMA frame sizes
- 13 models rated from 1/8 to 5 HP
- Easy access to brushes for quick brush replacement
- Non-vented and fan cooled versions
- UL recognized
- For use with 120/240 VAC single phase silicon controlled rectifier (SCR) drives
- 90/180 volt armature motors have 1,800 RPM base speed.
U30P2HS , General Purpose Unimount Motor
- For general industrial equipment including fans, blowers, compressors, pumps and direct connected equipment.
- World Motor® Features, Except Where Noted
- Class F Insulation, Class B Rise at Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
- Aluminum Frame (180-280), Rolled Steel (56-140)
- "CE" Mark on Nameplate (140 Frame & Larger)
- Shaft Slinger on Pulley End
- Full 50 & 60 Hertz Operating Data on Nameplate (03)
- Full HP @ 50 Hz
- 40°C Ambient, NEMA® Design B Performance On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power